Outlook and ISA 2004 SE + Firewall client

  • From: "Davide" <d.foracchia@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:14:55 -0700

Hello,

After I installed the ISA 2004 SE and the relative firewall client on
machine Windows XP Pofessional, I found that Outlook client can't refresh
inbox and outbox folder automatically.

When sent out mail, the outbox will always has one mail in outbox. I need
to click or select another folder then the outbox item will be clear.
(actually that mail already sent out after I click the send button).

When someone sent me a mail, it will not disaply in my inbox immedately. I
need to click or select another folder to make it refresh immedately. The
mail is sent if client firewall isa is restarted.

Thanks you very much
Davide