Outlook WebAccess the solution!

  • From: "Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 05:03:40 -0600

as i mentioned before, i have a isaserver thats behind a router.
I wanted to pulish outlook webaccess.
Publishing just wont work. When you are on the internet and you want to
log on i takes the internal ipadress!
If you want to use outlook web access, you create a destination set.
With the following configuration options:
- destination = the name of youre website in my case
www.mokkinksystems.com
- path = /exchange*
Now you must create a routing rule with the following configuration
- in destination you must put the destination set you just created.
- action = redirect them to hsoted site = in my case
www.mokkinksystems.com
And thats all, then OWA will work.

Greetings Rob