[isalist] Re: Outlook Anywhere timeout issues

  • From: Amy Babinchak <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:30:40 -0500

Rebooting has indeed got it working again but probably temporarily. This is
really acting just like the Windows 2003 SP2 problem. Only this is an Exchange
2007 on Windows 2008. Also definitely not an ISA issue so I'm going to move
forums.

thanks,

Amy Babinchak

Harbor Computer Services | 248-850-8616