[isalist] Re: Outgoing VPN...

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:42:32 -0500

I'm sure on the PPTP - looking at the log, it tells me

Destination Port - 1723
Protocol - PPTP
Action - Denied Connection
Rule - VPN Outbound
Source Network - Internal
Destination Network - External

My VPN Outbound rule is at the top of the list also, so no other rule is
blocking it in another way.

-TRogers