RE: Ot:So Tom..Whats its like being an employee of GFI ? :)

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:06:39 -0500

I too wonder what the nature of this post was ?
Why name Thomas ?

What is the senders identity and why is it "hidden" ?
This list is simply one of the best lists going, it's more than helpful,
more than friendly.
They have not tried to ram products down ANYONE'S throat. So I wonder why
the post.

Mark S