[isalist] Re: One of those weird things

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA SHIFT MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:19:05 -0400

It is an small ASPX home page with a couple of pictures, in total the page
weight 98Kb including pictures.
And yes, it is exactly the same content, actually there is no other version for
that content and there is only 1 rule for that content. The only difference is
I called it "A" work fine, I called it "B" and failed. But on both cases the
same content is being published.

Of course in this case ISA is showing an NOT_ENOUGHT_MEMORY error when what it
doesn't like is something else.

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka
MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies