[isalist] Re: One more problem publishing my RD Web Access site

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:22:53 -0400

The "To" tab on my rule has the URL in it as well as the internal IP address of
the server. The "Paths" tab has /rdweb/* in it.

Yes, I can connect correctly from the TMG server itself.

I don't have a gateway configured. I thought the website would be easier for my
non-techie international users. But if I can't get this to work, I'll go back
and set that up.

Thanks,
Rob