RE: Offtopic ( a bit)

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari, Eng." <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:51:01 +0300

Hi Mark

Try checking the Autonegotiation at the switches, I had a problem of specific
segments freezing that could be only solved when disabeled the AutoNegotiation
and set the duplex and speed manually at those switches.

Do you have a multilink between the main servers and the clients? if the
servers are communicating but the clients are not then it could be the
multilink between the main passports if any.

thanks
r.