RE: Offtopic ( a bit)

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari, Eng." <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:31:46 +0300

Merry Christmas to you and your families, may god shower you with his
mercy and blessings.

" "Best wishes for an Environmentally conscious,
socially responsible, low stress, nonaddictive, gender
neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the
most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of
your choice and with respect for the religious
persuasions of others or their choice not to practice
a religion at all; a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of
the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of
other cultures whose contributions to the society have
helped make our world a great place, without regard to
the race, creed, colour, religious or sexual
preferences."

(This greeting is subject to clarification or
withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to
actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself
or others. It is in no way to be construed as
effecting a contractual obligation of any sort on the
part of either the wisher or wishee.) "

  _____