Re: Off-topic : Access from Workstation using Outlook Express

  • From: "PETER PAPE" <papexpjboi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 23:25:54 -0600

Do you have protocol rules defined to allow access to these two ports?  Both
are really outbound requests from the Outlook Express client.  Port 110 is an
outbound request asking for new mail.  Port 25 outbound sending mail to the
SMTP server.

Do you have the firewall client installed on the workstations?

Any error messages when trying to connect?