RE: Off Topic: RAS Dialup Device

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:26:40 -0400

If you are afforded more flexible connectivity solutions I would look at a
more dedicated connection, like Cable Access, each home user can expense the
reoccurring monthly cost of around 40 to 45 dollars per month, no usage
charges like their are with ISDN, the setup and installation is easier, a
bit, not much, you can easily setup a VPN type connection with L2TP secured
with certificates and no procurement of any phone services. It might be
worth looking at from your end, easy to support as well. I bring my SOHO
users in by
this method, it is fast, secure and easy to support. things that make you go
MMmmmmmmmm. This can be done using RRAS.