Off Topic

  • From: "Chhatwal, Raminder S." <RChhatwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:22:35 -0700

Hi All,

We are planning to setup a system that would send out alerts/emails/pages
whenever there are high no of collisions on a network segment or we have
reached threshold traffic. We need something that can alert us on a pro
active-basis and not after the actual problem has occurred, before the whole
network is down. We have multiple Catalyst 6509's switches and a few
routers.
We are using Cisco Works 2000 to manage the switches.  I would appreciate
any help. Please let me know what tool can be used to achieve what we need.

Thanks
Raminder Chhatwal