OWA2003 Publishing

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:48:59 +1300

I've just completed publishing OWA, following Tom's 5 part articles on how
to. Worked like a charm.  Thanks Tom.

Got this question though.. after step 8 in part 5, you mention about
certificate-based user authentication at the OWA web site and refer to your
book. Could you tell me what pages please.

The other is that Exchange 2003 allows for forms based authentication and
compression  on pages.
Is there any changes required in ISA to allow this.??

Exchange 2k3 is on a seperate w2k3 server.

Thanks
RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.