OWA with IE

  • From: "Klaus Aengenvoort" <Klaus.Aengenvoort@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:46:53 +0100

Title: OWA with IE

Hello,

we have running E2k behind an ISA-Server with published OWA.

Normally it works quite fine but we habe many problems with the usage of Internet-Explorer as Client-Browser.

There are several problems depending on the client-LAN:

- After making authentification the content of the OWA ist not presented
- We cannot attach a file to a public folder (ISA-Server denies access to the web page dialog)
- Some time we can work with IE but it is very slow.

With Netscape (4.7 oder higher) we have no problems.

Any suggestions?

Klaus