RE: OWA on the ISA server

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:19:58 -0500

Andy,

As the consultant suggested, you can configure IIS on the ISA Server,
but your setup now is preferred.  Why install additional services on a
firewall (ISA) when you can provide the services on other internal
servers?

I would suggest keeping your setup.

For more information, have you checked out ISA Feature Pack 1?  FP1 has
lots of great additional documentation on ISA and Exchange
configurations.

Thanks,

Jason