RE: OWA authentication problem for XP users

  • From: "farshad farooji" <farshad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:09:12 -0800

Hi David;

I just reset one of the passwords, still he is not able to login. by the way,
he is trying to connect from outside of the lan, but the same story when
connecting from inside too as I have tried it myself. The thing is that I used
to connect successfully with xp until not long ago and all of a sudden
authentication problems!!

thanks,
Farshad