RE: OWA again this time HTTP 404 page not found

  • From: "cdawkins" <cdawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 02:11:29 -0600

Used HOSTS entry as well. I think that I am current using this method. The
IP address was the previous method I was using. My HOSTS file has an entry
for servername.companyname.COM 192.168.1.2. So neither of these methods
works. I still have the same two questions.

1. Why does the Packet filter on DEFAULT settings (plus securemail
settings) block access to IIS. I know this because when I enable ALL
protocols on the packet filter I get IIS error messages. But when I dont I
get TCP/IP protocol timeout messages

2. What do I do now about OWA especially as I am using the wizard. Ive
tried with and without the wizard.