OWA Web Question

  • From: "Stefano" <peste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:07:58 +0100

dear all,
I've published OWA but I can't connect to my internal web server. I also
published POP3 and IMAP and all works fine. My configuration is:
Router ADSL: public IP: 194.xxx.xxx.xxx
                    internal ip : 192.168.1.1
ISA: external IP: 192.168.1.2
        internal ip: 10.0.0.3
Exchange: 10.0.0.2
I've configured NAT on the router to send all requests to 192.168.1.2 (works
fine cause POP3 and IMAP works)
I've created a destination set named OWA setting Name/IP Range to
194.xxx.xxx.xxx cause I don't have a DNS entry to resolve a domain name (...
don't ask me why... I know it is a little strange!): is this correct?? Or do I
have to set it to 192.168.1.2??
How can I trace an external connection to see where the problemi is? (I
followed the instructions in the tutorial area and in Tom book).
I also tried to scan from outside my public ip and I find only port 110 open: i
think this is a result from the Secure mail wizard, isn'it? Why I don't find
also the IMAP port (it works anyway)?

Thanks

Stefano Peduzzi