RE: OWA SSL: 500 Internal Server Error

  • From: "David Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:08:46 -0400

Nope....still fails if I stop the Publishing Rule.   The OWA virtual
directories do not have the SSL enable,  would I need to enable them? for the
Web Publishing Rule to work?

                                Date:  4/24/2002
                                Time:  12:32:32 AM
                                User:  N/A
                                Computer: NANANA
                                Web Proxy service failed to bind its socket
to 123.123.123.123 port 443. This could be caused by another service that is
already using the same port or by a network interface card that is not
functional. The error code specified in the Data area of the event properties
indicates the cause of the failure.  For more information about this event,
see ISA Server Help.
                                Data:
                                0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..