RE: OWA SSL: 500 Internal Server Error

  • From: "Brad Benz" <bbenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:22:58 -0600

You shouldn't need the Server Publishing Rule, as at this point, the Web
Rule should take care of it...

-b

Date:  4/24/2002
Time:  12:32:32 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: NANANA
Web Proxy service failed to bind its socket to 123.123.123.123 port 443.
This could be caused by another service that is already using the same
port or by a network interface card that is not functional. The error
code specified in the Data area of the event properties indicates the
cause of the failure.  For more information about this event, see ISA
Server Help.
Data:
0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..