RE: OWA SSL: 500 Internal Server Error

  • From: "David Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:17:00 -0400

Also notice in the Application Event Logs, and the following is true incident
just the Computer and IP address names were change to protect the innocent,

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Microsoft Web Proxy
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14148
Date:  4/24/2002
Time:  12:32:32 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: NANANA
Web Proxy service failed to bind its socket to 123.123.123.123 port 443. This
could be caused by another service that is already using the same port or by
a network interface card that is not functional. The error code specified in
the Data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure.
For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help.
Data:
0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..