Re: OWA Problem: Connection refused

  • From: "sandeep" <amritkumbh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:01:03 -0000

Hi All .

I am behind ISA firewall & not able to use my web cam & voice conference.
Even my friends are also not able to communicate with me through web cam.
Can anybody help me out with this.

Second thing is I have installed FTP server on my intranet & its working
fine on intranet. But now i want to access it from my home as well  what
should I do to access it. I dont want to use my registered domain name but i
have 2 mb of ADSL line & i m behind ISA server. Is it possible to access my
ftp site from outside my intranet.

thanks & regards
amrit