OWA &ISA: Cannot Find Server error message

  • From: Jacob Fierberg <JacobF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:50:13 -0700

I am able to access OWA internally using the FQDN from the external IP of my
ISA server, however when I dial out and try to access OWA I get "Unable to
display Page" errors.  I have packet filters in place that enable traffic to
come in and go out on port 80 and 443.  My destination sets are correct and
the web publishing rule is taken straight from the ISA book.  Any clues as
to why this is happening?  Thank you in advance for your help.