OWA Doesn't work 100% after adding IP's

  • From: "Michael Anderson" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:19:20 -0600

Hello,

This is a very weird problem.  I just got more IP addresses from my
provider, and OWA doesn't come up all the way any longer.  This is very
confusing.

All the same publishing rules still apply, and I also configured the main
ISA Server to use dedicated listeners for the Web stuff which didn't work,
so then I tried using All IP's for the listeners.  Still, the same result.

I am just running out of options here, and I just don't understand how
adding IP's can cause something like this to happen:  The page loads fine -
still prompts for the Users Name, Password and Domain, then allows them to
proceed further, then loads & populates the treeview, then it shows all the
folders, and then just stops - with it just showing "loading..." in the
window pane on the right side of screen.  Everything else, is there - like
normal - it just doesn't show the message list.

ALSO, the web page generates an error.  When you double-click the
Exclamation Point Icon in the lower left-hand corner of the browser window,
you get the following error:

    "Problems with this web page might prevent it from ... blah blah..."

And the Specific Error Code is:

    Line: 1713
    Char: 3
    Error: Unknown name
    Code: 0

Could somebody let me know, if they have seen this before - and what the fix
may be?

I am running Windows 2000 Server SP3, with ISA Server SP1.  Please help! -

Thanks,

Mike