RE: OWA 403 forbidden

  • From: "Rocco Varuolo" <rocco.varuolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:00:52 -0500

MessageHi Tom,

 I am in the same situation as Mark in that I can access OWA internally, but
not from the public side nor pass through ISA
 from the private side with the browser set to proxy server. Even setting the
browser to bypass
 proxy for local address does not work.
Only when I disable using the proxy server settings in the browser am I able
access exchange
 internally through OWA via localhost and ipaddress.

The error that I am getting via the browser is the following:

The following error was encountered:

  a.. Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (37) Operation already in progressThis means that:

    The remote site or server may be down.  Please try again soon.
Please note that this occurred after I changed the network private
addressscheme. All servers had their network address changed. I am pretty sure
that I rebootedboth the ISA and DC servers. IIS is working fine and server is
up.Appreciate any advice since I am pretty new to ISA. Thank you,Rocco Varuolo