[isalist] Re: OWA 2007 with RSA

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:50:49 -0500

It is really different RSA on ISA2004 and ISA2006, is still a thing that I hate
but my taste about technology is not open to discussion :(
I was thinking to have a CAS on my DMZ and have that one published directly to
internet (by that way I will have RSA just one time), but Microsoft doesn't
support CAS on the DMZ, that is why I'm trying to have it working with ISA
asking the RSA credentials and passing it to the CAS, which is already
protected with RSA.

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka
MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies