[isalist] OWA 2007 with RSA

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:29:44 -0500

Hello all, this is already driving me crazy. Did anybody publish OWA 2007 with
RSA authentication?
It is pretty easy to have the forms asking you for the token, but my problem is
that our users are using just RSA to login, there is no password for them (well
there is but they don't know it).
The point is: ISA should authenticate the user using  RSA and then pass the
credentials to the CAS server, so when the user reach the CAS this one already
have the token and authorize the user to see his/her mailbox.

Today I have the form asking for passcode, then the CAS asking for the passcode
again (which is pretty crappy).
I can publish the CAS directly on Internet, so the users will be asked just
once for the passcode but I would like to have ISA stopping the users and
asking for authentication.

Anybody?

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka