Re: OWA

  • From: "Showalter, Park" <Showalter@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:32:14 -0600

I am having the same problem. Using HTTPS internally works fine. But
external it doesn't. I have a front/back end setup.
Login to exchange5 but the post offices are on a cluster - exchange 7 and
exchange8.
That's how exchange 2000 owa was published by IIS 5.0. I point ISA to
exchange5 but it fails when it tries to open the post office on which ever
PO the mail box is on.
We will solve this and it will be today.