Re: OWA

  • From: "Colin Bondi" <cbondi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:40:11 -0700

Right, DNS maps the address to the FQDN configured in the destination set. I
believe this is a bug with ISA server because a number of people are having
this problem and everything checks out yet OWA does not work through ISA but it
works fine internally. All other web publishing rules work except OWA.