RE: [OT]Re: Hope you all are ready for SoBig

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:13:05 -0500

Perhaps I should have worded better. I noticed this as I re-read the
whole thing.
The registry hack causes the Outlook clients to open in text only.

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 307594

The disadvantage is that if you recieves html mail on a regualr basis,
Tiger Direct for example, it won't display properly.

Kenny Mann