RE: OT - very high speed CDs

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:20:41 -0700

At 07:05 AM 6/12/2003, you wrote:

Sweet!!!!  5 to 1 every male on this list with a Dremel tries this tonight :-)

In a similar fashion, ever put one in a microwave and let her go? Give it a shot, only takes about 3 seconds and doesn't damage the oven :-)

Man, you took the post right out of my box! I was *just* about to say that!

As if the microwave trick was not fun enough, now we have Dremel action!!! And yes, you'd better believe that I've got a Dremel. Actually, two!

I think I'll do both! Oh, and have you tried different types of CD in the mircowave? You can smell the difference!! I love the smell of sublimation in the morning!