Re: OT - texas hold em

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:54:39 -0800

No harder (and in fact a bit easier) than ISA 2004 log queries.
LogParser (http://logparser.com) is the sweetest tool I've ever used for text
file queries.
It also does netmon caps, but no one here is interested in that...
:-)

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org