RE: OT: Script Question.

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:35:16 -0800

Note the OT now in the subject line.

As I understand this, you want an executable to run on workstations where
the user does not have permission to do so yet you do no want to provide
credentials to do so? Can?t have it both ways. It has to run under
appropriate rights, and the only way to do that is by supplying a user name
and password, whether by logging on or by RUNAS.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You