Re: OT: Re: Windows Media Technology

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:04:14 +1000

Hi Tom,

Be nice if you could do a documented walkthrough for this if you have
any issues (be nice even if it all worked automagically :).  I can see
that I'm going to be stuck doing this, and its soooo much easier if
someone who's already done it tells you how :)

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

Blessed are those who have no expectations, for they will never be
disappointed. --Buddha