OT: Re: ISA newbie with remote administration questions

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:26:43 -0500

Hi Steve,

Man, don't even get into Table PCs. Debi has a tablet PC from Toshiba,
and its wireless NIC is a joke. It won't work with Dlink WAPs and they
even have a KB on the issue. I will never buy a Linksys because the only
way Cisco will get any money from me is if they pry it from my cold,
dead hands.

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7