RE: OT: RE: HELP !!!

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:33:30 -0400

No - vmware will be my method - I can get 6 vmachines running at once
with no problem but that's where I max out with 1GB of memory on my
workstation.  I'm up to 25 - WS03 VMs with different apps and
configurations when ready to create different senerios.

That makes sense, keep it simple, no more then two site.  I understand.

This info was found under Windows Server 2003 resource site.
under Planning, Testing, and Piloting Deployment  Projects document
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/reskit/deploykit.msp

Thanks Tom.