RE: OT - ISA 2004 access rules yahoo/poker games

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:22:05 -0800

An off topic note to an off topic post:

I have a client where Sonicwalls are in place.

Exec VP is involved in horse racing, so I had to allow those sites.

His desktop became infected with Adware.

Coincidence?

Point? If it smells like dog poop and look like dog poop and feels like dog
poop when you step on it, it must be dog poop.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"