OT I need a sbs 2k3 expert

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa Weblist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:46:21 +0100

Does anyone here have expertise in SBS 2k3 Premium...if so can you get
in toch with me off list.

Outline eetails of problem.
SBS 2k3 and ISA installed. Dentrix v 9.0
5 cal's
5 workstations (xp pro)

Was workind fine until yesterday when 1 workstation could not access
shares, could not solve this issue until I sysprepped the pc and after
that it was ok.(it's still ok)

Today another pc has the same issue.

The server has had, (not by me I must add), pcAnywhere installed (2
weeks ago). apart from that no other software has been added.

Steve

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx