OT: Holidays

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:31:56 +1100

Well  my friends, it is almost time to say goodbye. I am jetting off from
Melbourne to India tomorrow for a few weeks. Hence i will miss all of your
christmas and new year messages. So i thought i'd start mine a little earlier.

It has been fun once again. A big year for us with a new version and hopefully
some new exciting things next year. Dont forget the last minute gift idea for
that geeky friend of yours, "Configuring ISA Server 2004" (payment later thanks
Tom).

So enjoy the religious holidays for those who are religious and the working
holidays for those who arent. May you eat too much and drink more than that.
May your time with your family be a special one, that means no computers guys!

ps Jim, i cant make Christmas dinner, sorry!!

So as they say in the classics

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

and i'll talk to youse soon!!!

Greg Mulholland