RE: OT: Good source for Exchange Mailstore Management

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:31:02 -0800

OT posts are good sometimes ;)

On Mar 14, 2006, at 12:24 PM, Talley, Scott wrote:

http://www.ISAserver.org

Gerald, I just wanted to add my $.02 that your responses to the NON-ISA questions posted to this list are GOLD!! I don't think there is one that hasn't been useful to me, even though I didn't ask the question. Thanks for your valuable time and thorough and understandable information.

Thank you,

Scott Talley
IT Manager, The Combined Group
e> stalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx