[isalist] Re: OT: GPO Internet Explorer

  • From: "Crockett, Gregory" <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:08:08 -0500

Yeah - I had it a few weeks ago.  I also used it before IE7.  It sets
the following:

Turn on script debugging

Turn off smooth scrolling

Turn off page transitions

Turn off configuring underline links

Turn off friendly http error messages

Turn on the display of a notification about every script error

My inetres.adm has a date of 2/17/07 -- I will reinstall.  I wonder why
others do not have it listed.