OT - GFI spamfilters

  • From: "Keith Wierenga" <Keith.Wierenga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:20:17 +1000

I am looking for ideas, we are trailing the GFI software at the moment
to filter spam in conjuction with a E2K cluster. Our mail comes through
our firewall and is sent to an OWA box acting as a smtp relay/filter
before being sent to the E2K Cluster. Now the question we have can you
filter out old mailbox receiptiants that dont have mail boxes anymore.
All undelivered mail that is NDR is sent to a Mail Box just incase of
spelling mistake, but it also collects all NDRs from users that have
left, but are still subcribed to mailing lists and some undisired
messages. We also have NAI's Webshield, but like GFI the filters can be
set for a keyword or mail domain not for ie user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a user
for home we dont want to recieve email.

Keith Wierenga
CoOrdinator Computer Resources