Re: OT: DeepFreeze

  • From: "Barbara Causey" <barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:37:16 -0500

We use DeepFreeze on the public computers in our library and I really love
it, but we also have antivirus protection and we get the windows updates. I
have the computers boot up thawed one day a week so they can update
everything. A while back one of the computers had a virus on it, but the
antivirus software caught it. I was definitely glad we had the virus
protection.

My 2 cents worth,
Barbara