[isalist] OT: DNS and Forwarders

  • From: "ISA" <ISA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:20:27 -0400

<if I only knew what the length of this string would turn into :)>

Update: MS PPS had me download/install a secret DNS patch and reboot. I
connected to the client's server this morning to find the DNS stopped
working again. (as always - I restarted the DNS service and it works
again).

Funny thing is that it usually stops between 8am-9am and then again
between 11am-12noon.

Joseph Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP

Network Blade Inc.

49 Marcy Street