RE: OT: Anyone know how to test Dr. Watson?

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:42:32 -0400

And the last word goes to???

 In the haud-me-back (Hold me back), category, we quote from a press
release for Baltic Holidays: "To commemorate the 210th anniversary of
Druskininkai, the oldest and most famous spa resort in Lithuania, Baltic
Holidays, the UK's leading operator offering packages to the Baltic
states, is giving away a free colonic irrigation treatment to anyone
booking a trip to the destination."