[isalist] Re: OT: AD Sync to help investigations

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:03:07 -0800

..were you talking?
:-p

________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Thor (Hammer of God)
Sent: Fri 2/9/2007 8:08 AM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: OT: AD Sync to help investigations

No fair!  I replied before you but you posted first!  Oh, I see.  In bed with
Tom, eh?  Got the ole "post me first" checkbox  selected eh??  :-p

On 2/9/07 6:12 AM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

        Define "disconnected"?
        Machine shutdown, Machine restart, last refresh of the secure channel,
etc.?
        By default, the related DC security event logs contain machine as well
as user logon/logoff events.