Nortel VPN clients behind ISA 2000

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:35:35 -0400

Hi List,
Has any one successfully got to work Nortel VPN clients behind an ISA
2000 server?  Is there any known problems. I have some third party
visitors who need access to their VPN servers through our ISA server. I
have enabled them as SecureNAT clients, and enabled IP 50 (ESP), UDP
500, and UDP 42000 as requested by them. Our ISA server is behind
another corporate Checkpoint firewall. I can see the first request
passes through ISA on UDP 500, and reaches the Checkpoint firewall. The
second request passes through the ISA  on UDP 500 and gets dropped in
Checkpoint firewall. Is it possible to get it working with this
configuration ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Raj Periyasamy