RE: Nortel ISA Hardware Firewall

  • From: "Troy Radtke" <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:44:14 -0600

Command line is a dying breed?  Didn't everyone download Monad last week from
Microsoft???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSH_(shell)

Guess I'll just toss this Windows Command Line book out the door that I've used
as a pillow in a few server rooms to catch some sleep with......  I guess no
more logging of an entire computer's NTFS settings with a few clicks of the
keyboard and XCACLS.....