[isalist] No proxy,

  • From: "Ruba Al-Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:23:24 +0300

Hi,

Is there a way to let my users browse the internet without having them put
the ISA server's IP in their internet explorer? and without having to
install a firewall client.
The case is I have wireless network, and I like the users to start browsing
once they are connected (after authentication), however these users laptops
are their own, so they are not part of my domain and I have no control over
them with the group policy, if they put the proxy IP manually in their IE
every thing works fine, but I want them not to have to do that, any advice?

Thanks,

--
Ruba Al-Omari