RE: No one has answered this for me! Trying for 7 months!!!

  • From: smpclient@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|, isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("[ISAserver.org Discussion List]")
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:02:45 -0400

I dont think they are because #1 without ISA Server installed everything works
fine. And #2 I pay $179 a month on these lines for "business DSL" which is
1.5MB and gives you 6 ip addresses. Though it doesnt work on the regular
Ameritech DSL or behind multiple different routers.

http://www.ISAserver.org

have you ever thought that ameritech if filtering out that port???? Many ISP's
will not allow reverse hosting without paying more money. Thus is why TZO and
dns2go.com are here